Thursday, January 13, 2005

That Darn Job

Think some of you must have known that I'm waiting for the Vet opposite my house to call me. For those who don’t know, I thought of working for the Vet opposite my house so I can save on the transportation fees and because of all the dogs I can get to see and touch if I get to work there. Well, when my friend and I got down to ask whether they want to hire any part-timers, they tell us to call their operation manager. That’s last week and now, the manager is always not there or she’s too busy to answer my call whenever I called. Argh! I'm getting so frustrated! There’s a lot of things I can’t give an answer to my friends because I don’t know if I'm working by that time. And I don’t like the way this job hunting drags on. It’s a waste of time and money!!

Sometimes I really wondered. We are friends for quite some time already and why some still don’t understand me. My character, my moods, my thinking… Did circumstances bring us together or did fate?

No comments: