Monday, January 16, 2006

Work Is Depressing

Ok, I'm gonna sound stupid in this entry. Damn, work is depressing! I have no one to chat and I need to talk! I just cannot stand loneliness. Well, as if knowing my need to talk, boss instruct me to call up clients and update their particulars. *Screams* I'm TERRIFIED of calling strangers up! Other than this aspect of work that is killing me, the high heels I'm wearing to work is also killing me, literally. I really admire those girls who strut around in their high heels with no pain registered on their faces. What kind of Kung Fu did they learn?! Sign me up please! My feet looks like octopus tentacles! You know those suckers thingies on the tentacles? My blisters are beginning to look horribly like those suckers! Never realise that blisters can grow up to that size. My god, work is depressing!
*Sighs* Going to write down my office resolutions now.
1) You're going to act cheerful and greet everyone politely in the morning.
2) You're going to speak loudly so that they can hear you and greet back.
3) Let the blisters burst and heal and form and burst and heal and... Someday you're going to acquire that Kung Fu of wearing heels.
4) Do not stutter in front of ur caucasian boss. Heck, he speaks english fluently but that doesn't make him more superior. Can he speak chinese? At least you speak two languages! Ha!
5) Don't be so painfully shy! Learn from xiao pang! Haha!
6) Learn not to make careless mistakes and ask less questions. I know you're getting irritated to have to keep asking questions, not to mention ur superiors.
7) Try to be less stress. Getting stomachache every morning is a bad sign.
8) Get something to drink! Don't be so polite! I know you're very thristy though u don't talk much.
9) Speak slower on the phone and sound more confident. It's not about the tenses and grammer but about the confidence.
10) Talk to that cute IT guy.
Enjoy my work.. Enjoy my work.. ENJOY MY WORK!

No comments: