Monday, May 29, 2006

Memories

Happy memories can keep one happy, yet it can make one feel empty. Yup, that is what I'm feeling nowadays, Memories of what happened kept repeating in my mind. Sometimes I blushed, sometimes I giggled a little, sometimes I touched my cheek, sometimes I thought things smell of you, sometimes I felt your warmth.... And yet, when reality sets in, you're nowhere to be seen or heard.
I really want to know what is going through your mind? You told me a lot of things that night, are those memories holding you back? Have you taken a step out of it? Are you still drowning in your past memories?
I thought things might proceed from that day onwards but somehow I still feel stuck. I really need to know what is going on.
I don't know what I'm feeling for you right now. Am I falling for you? I don't know.. Do you want to know? Or will friday night be just part of memories for you and me?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»