Monday, December 04, 2006

Announcements! Announcements!

Annoucement No. 1: Yours truly here is on holiday from now till the 26th of December 2006. So I will be free to be your shopping partner, your mahjong kaki, tea time tai tai, you name it, you have it. Problem is you will have to book me few days in advance because I will be a very busy person with all these activites. Hee!

Announcement No. 2: This something for me to cheer about because my family and I will be taking a trip overseas after 6 YEARS! We will be going to Genting on the 13th-15th Dec 2006. Don't miss me!

Announcement No. 3: My friend has set up a online shop selling both 2nd hand and new items. Please go and have a look. I find it not bad. Www.mylittlestash.blogspot.com

Announcement No. 4: Please take time to visit the Sharity Trees located around Singapore. The trees contained wishes from children, elderly and families for christamas. They are less fortunate than us and their wishes are very simple to fulfil. For instance, some of the children want stationery, which are cheap and easy to get. So why not make some of them very happy this christmas? So please take a look at the wishes.
The trees are located: Ngee Ann City, Tangs (Orchard), Bukit Panjang Plaza (NTUC), Bukit Timah Plaza (NTUC), Clementi Central (NTUC), Jurong Point (NTUC), Tiong Bahru Plaza (NTUC) and some more which I can't remember off hand. I will update when I find the list!
Help spread the word!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how come u dun come and read my blog already! hehe!!