Monday, August 18, 2008

It's the Damn Portal again...

What's a better way to welcome us back to school? The answer - With a e-learning lesson and a portal that you can't log into to do the lesson.

Yep, it is happening again. I cannot do my e-learning lesson because they decided to do maintanence for the portal from last Friday to yesterday. Yesterday night I tried, the portal was working BUT it couldn't retrieve my user information and so I could not log in. GREAT...

Just now I tried, there was a stupid pop-up that stopped me from logging in. I called the helpdesk and they told me they will solve it by tonight.

Want to know the deadline of my elearning lesson? Some said it's Friday and some said before my next tutorial lesson. My next tutorial lesson is today. Which I forgot to attend because the teacher switched it to today and told us she will remind us using the portal. Which happens to be down.

Wow.. It sucks big time.

No comments: