Friday, March 20, 2009

My 23rd Birthday!

I know... It is nearly a month after my birthday. But I haven got the mood or time to blog about it until now. =P

Anyway, this post will be mainly pictures. Still haven got enough mood or time to blog a lot.



Enemies Celebration at Beppu Menkan



Kar Wei joined us! This is the first time any guy joined our birthday celebrations. And I've known this guy for 8 years!




Secondary School Clique Celebration at RedDot Dempsey





A very nice place to chill in. Cheap beer and nice ambience coupled with a group of very good friends makes that place one of my favourite chill-out place.



Dessert at HongKong cafe. Very jump tone. I know.. Keke!


Family Celebration at NUS Alumni Club Scholar's Restaurant



The babies in my family.






Straits Advisors Clique Celebration at Manhattan Fish Market




I love the butter rice! It's way better than Fish n Co.!

They bought me Bodyshop Eye Serum which is a thoughtful present, considering my eyebags and dark circles....


I had great fun celebrating my birthdays with these people! I wanna say thank you to my friends for taking time and effort to coordinate these celebrations! YOU ALL ARE THE BEST!!! *HUGS*

No comments: