Tuesday, June 30, 2009

For Hardcore Harry Potter Fans

A sms conversation with my brother



Me: Enjoy waiting for her.. =P (My brother was waiting for his gf)



Bro: Wa. Thanks. I shall enjoy harry's company.



Me: Haha! At first I thought who is harry... Haha!



Bro: Potter is the surname. Haha.



Me: Is he your gay partner? Haha!



Bro: No. He teach my magic.. Avadera kedava.



Me: *dead*



Bro: Yesh. Thanks harry. :)



Me: Harry not like that one lor.. U're lord voldermort!



Bro: I use wrong spell. Should use patronus on you. Lol.





For those who are clueless, patronus is used on this creature:













Stupid Bro.









******************************************************************


Well, I think you can see blogging everyday for the next few days. I am stuck in this school with ABSOLUTELY nothing to do.

I can't wait to leave.

No comments: