Monday, September 27, 2010

Braces Diary

Dear Teeth,

It has been a while since I blog about your progress. But before I go on,

Happy One Year!!

Time seemed to have zoomed past very quickly and we have another year to go before "bye bye braces". Within these few months, you have progressed a lot! The gaps are nearly closed now and I no longer have protruding front teeth.



1st Month


5th Month





12th Month



Just a tiny gap left.


The last time I blogged about you, the ortho used the power chain to close the gaps and it worked well. This month, however, I am back to the normal rubber as the second last molar is out of place.


The ortho placed another bracket on the top and bottom last molar on my right to fix the problem. Hopefully, the second last molar will shift back in place quickly.




I love my almost-straight teeth!!

**********************************

No comments: