Sunday, April 17, 2011

It is Tough

I really dislike emotional posts but I am going to post one now. I just need to get this out of my system.

It is really tough liking someone and not expecting anything in return. I guess I am not a saint afterall. I do not expect that he will like me but it still affects me if he is interested in other girls. I am so afraid that he will like someone before I stop liking him. Really afraid.

Which is why, I think I need to stop liking him. Although it was fun and happy at first, things start to change once I start to have daydreams and expectations. I guess I am not that strong afterall.

我寂寞寂寞就好 這時候誰都別來安慰擁抱

就讓我一個人去痛到受不了 想到快瘋掉

死不了就還好


我寂寞寂寞就好 你真的不用來我回憶裡微笑

我就不相信我會笨到忘不了 賴著不放掉

人本來就寂寞的 借來的都該還掉


我總會把你戒掉


"借來的都該還掉" This is so true. The happy times that I had was borrowed from him. They were not given.


Shall. Concentrate. On. My. Last. Paper. Tomorrow.

**************************

No comments: