Sunday, March 25, 2012

My Source of Motivation and Happiness

I have not updated my blog for the looooongest time! I tried to update it at my workplace but somehow, I cannot even log into blogger.com. Also, I have been real busy juggling my work, family commitments, friends and him. I realise that it is not an easy job. Friendships have suffered. But I am learning too. This is the first time that I yearn to spend everyday with somebody.

Although 6 months have passed, I still like him a lot a lot. More than what I can say or dare to admit openly. Although we have our down periods in these 6 months, I am glad we gave each other a chance to learn and adapt. It is not easy, changing my habits and beliefs which have been fixed in a mold and it is not easy too, for him to treat me delicately, realise that I am a very different person from his group of friends and his past experiences with girls and change his mindset. I believe and hope that these challenges are what kept us hooked and motivated to continue to be interested in each other.

I am so happy to meet him 6 months earlier. To this day, sometimes I will stop and be amazed and in awe of what fate can do to two people.

I wish that as I look back 6 months later, I will still be able to declare this happily. =)

*********************************

No comments: