Sunday, January 04, 2009

A Memorable New Year

Firstly, Happy New Year!! This New Year hasn't been really good to me and my brother. In fact, it is most memorable. I shall explain why later.

On New Year day, we had a family buffet! My fifth uncle ordered Hakka food again! It looked delicious! He even bought roast pig and calamari! Calamari, MY FAVOURITE!! Many boxes of fruits were also a staple at such family gatherings.



My cousin, the lady in red, has just given birth! After the dinner, they went straight into the hospital. Haha!

On the 3rd Jan, we had a mini family bbq with only my own family and my 2nd Uncle family. My Mum is a super good cook! The bbq food didn't look like bbq food. She used aluminium foil as a "pan" and cooked the food on it. No burnt food at all! Quite healthy~



=)



Ok, on to more serious stuff. Now I will explain why 2009 New Year Day is so memorable. I fell sick on the day. I had sore throat, fever and gastric pain all at one go. It was so serious, in fact, that I had to go for 4 injections to cure my throat! 4! My poor butt and my Dad's pocket suffered from this ordeal. Grrr... And I nearly couldn't attend the family buffet and bbq! My Dad didn't allow me to go to the bbq so I threw a tantrum. In the end, he let me go unwillingly. Haha! Sorry, I am a spoilt and bad-tempered daughter.

Next, why it is also memorable for my brother. Look at the pictures below.





He got beaten during New Year Eve's countdown! He was at a pub at Cross Street with his friends. Suddenly, a fight broke out between two groups of drunkard uncles. Yes, that's right, UNCLES! Then, one of the backups the uncles called saw my stupid brother standing at the road side. He alighted from his bike, approached my brother, pinned him onto the wall and gave him two punches!! Luckily, my bro's friends pulled back that fucker. He is so old already and yet behaves so childishly!! Can't he see that my brother doesn't belong to either group??? He must have picked on my bro coz my bro is smaller than him! Coward!! Don't dare to fight someone his own size! My brother should have make a police report when the police came! Sue the backside off that old fool! Make him sit in a jail and get beaten by people bigger than him! Or send him back to school to learn moral values and grow up! I don't mind accepting him into my class! I make sure he grows up in double quick time. The old cuckoo....

So, memorable or not? I hope the saying "New Year, new beginning" will not work this year.

No comments: