Friday, January 23, 2009

Stupid Bro and I

My cousin married to a Switzerlander on Wednesday! They had the dinner at Four Seasons Hotel and I wore the dress I bought online to her wedding.

I just realised that I have no pictures of the Bride and Bridegroom. Haha! It's all about my brother and me. We went around the Hotel taking pictures and here are a few of them.


With Ethel and Alvin.


Mum and Dad




Pretending to be the mannequin. I think my Bro looks good that night. Haha!



Lastly, Bro and I.

*******************************************

We had a silly conversation just now and I feel that that conversation sums up why we have such a strong bond between us.

Me: Why there are scratch marks on your back?

Bro: I scratched myself.

Me: Why there is also a scratch mark on your chest? Who is the woman?

Bro: There are too many. Can't remember.

Me: So she is the kind you pay money for right?

Bro: Yep.

Me: From which country? ( I expected him to say [you know where] and was waiting to reply "tasteless"]

(Pause)

Bro: Venezuela (The country that produced many Miss Universe)

Hahahahaha! He always play along with me and manages to add in some humour. I like! So now you know why I dote on him so much.

No comments: