Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Braces 1st Month

(Want to post this a week ago but something's wrong with my blogger again.)

Dear Teeth,

Today marks the day when you have to be put into braces for the next 2 years. It is going to be an interesting 2 years as you will slowly move into place. In fact, I can't wait till the end of 2 years when I am going to have non-protruding teeth. Maybe, my face will be even sharper than now. I cannot wait. =)

I am very guilty that I have to remove 4 of you. 4 strong and healthy teeth. Sometimes, we've got to sacrifice certain things for the sake of beauty. But this doesn't erase the guilt I feel.

I am going to be like new mothers and mark your "growth" by blogging about it. As I said before, this is going to be interesting. And it is certainly a milestone in my life.



No comments: