Sunday, October 11, 2009

Heart-Broken

I've waited for her to call these past 2 days. She didn't. And I thought she would.

I know I said that I didn't want to pick up her call. But I will still pick it the phone if she called. Because the friendship is too important. And because I cared, alot, alot.

These 2 days, I have been thinking how to help. Really, I want to help. At some point in time, I became hopeful, thinking that my plan will work. Immediately after feeling hopeful, I start to feel scared. I am so afraid that she will push us away, locking herself up and we could never reach her.

I will always remember the night when she left us. She left us. We didn't leave her. Up till now, we haven't left her. But she left us that night.

Why is she so selfish? Why she kept on harping about herself? Why she thinks that she is alone? Why?? Aren't we somebody?

But maybe I am the selfish one. I keep wanting her to think for us, for her family. I have not gone through what she had. How can I understand? Maybe she is not in mood to think for anyone now.


I want to reach out to her so bad. Please come back to us.




There are many types of friends in this world. There are those whom you trust to look after you. And there those who go against your wishes in order to protect you. It is easy to be the first group. It is not easy to be in the latter. I know. And you know.

No comments: