Sunday, October 25, 2009

Secondary School Gang

This is the first time in many years that I met up with my Secondary School gang for 2 consecutive weeks. Last Saturday, we went to Orchard Canele to celebrate Collin's birthday.


I find the cakes so so. The chocolate cakes are too sweet for my liking. I like the tiramisu and strawberry shortcake best.



I loveeee Wan Lin's hair. So so nice! She did it by herself (and her curling tongs). Think I'll try it out myself one day.








On Friday, we went to Wala-Wala at Holland V to celebrate Wan Lin's birthday. That place was packed! I went upstairs to find my friends squeezed around a small table. It was a freaking small table! After we placed a plate of pizza and seven drinks, there was not even enough space for us to rest our elbows.


















Well, the saving grace was the band E.I.C, which was quite good. I so wanna dance to the music but didn't. It made my itch to go clubbing stronger. Can't wait for the exams to end. Hee!

*****************************************************

For the life of me, I can never ever learn how to get off a high chair gracefully. I knocked my thighs, my heels caught in the metal stand, I nearly fell on my face... Grrr... I think I may have exposed myself too. Urgh....! I think I need to learn how to get on and off high chairs urgently, considering most pubs and clubs nowadays use high chairs.


*****************************************************

Lastly, Happy Birthday, Collin and Wan Lin!

No comments: