Sunday, November 01, 2009

Dictatorship

I am pissed. Yup, whenever I saw the document, I just start feeling angry and my anger clouds my mind. I am unable to look past my anger and focus on my project. It doesn't help that the document is the main focus for my project.

Seriously, if she wants everything to be done in her way, there is no need to have group DISCUSSIONS. Just pass down the instructions and we carry out. Oh wait. She just did that, didn't she?

And now, I just found out that the document she made is not really relevant to our focus. Great. Will she listen to my explanation? I don't know. If she doesn't, that's the end of our friendship. Seriously. I don't want to be friends with someone who f*cked up my grades.

Maybe I am over-reacting to this episode. But there are other episodes too. Everything adds up to what I am feeling now. When is she going to be more sensitive and considerate to other people? When she grows up? But isn't she grown up by now??

Argh... Seriously, projects either make or break friendships.

No comments: