Monday, December 28, 2009

Braces Diary

Dear Teeth,


Haven't blog about you for a long time. It has been 4 months since I put on the braces. I could see that my buck teeth are slowly moving back and it thrills me! This month, the ortho changed the metal wire to a thicker one and the wire was finally tightened. Although you were pretty sore after that, I still welcomed the pain and discomfort because that is the next step to a more beautiful smile.

Here's the progress you made:



Front teeth shift back a little. (From left to right: 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th Month)








The different colours! Baby Blue, Baby Pink, Orange and Violet! (From left to right: 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th Month)


We got another 20 months to go with more challenges ahead of us. Grit yourselves!



**********************************************

No comments: