Friday, January 01, 2010

Xmas 2009

The Christmas this year had been fun! I had reunion with my NIE clique, Maggie's clique and of course, my relatives. There is one more "Christmas" party coming this Saturday with my beloved Enemies. Actually, it is more like "New Year" dinner than "Christmas". Haha!


Reunion with NIE Clique




We had dinner at "Out of the Pan" at Raffles City. The crepe was one of the best that I have ever tasted. Yums! Sharon received a present from her tuition kid's mother. Turned out to be this scary doll box thingie which is a free gift from a shopping mall. The mum really "buay paiseh".


Reunion with Maggie, Gwen and Ba Jie aka Biatch

Every year, the gang will hold the Xmas party in a hotel. This year, we went to Orchard Grand Court Hotel. Though the room was not as nice as Swissotel, it was bigger which meant that the guys would have more space to sleep. =P I didn't stay over but still had fun exchanging gifts with the 3 women.








We noticed a stain on the hotel room's carpet. Elvee came up with a story that would explain the presence of the stain. Well, it went along the lines of a mass orgy. You figure the rest of the story on your own. =P



Ah Wei Sis's Birthday cum Xmas Party

After joining the party above, I went to my cousin's house for her birthday celebration. Managed to take loads of pictures of my nephews and nieces. Haha! They are at the age when they are camera sensitive and are gung-ho to try out new poses.

Presenting Alvin, the rubber face..


He is so cute!



Also presenting Chloe, the fiery cutie pie...



Try not feeding her and you will feel her rage. Haha! And get your eardrums busted too.


This is a pic of her a few months back. This is already a better pic of her. I remember when she was a few months old, her hair was sparse and stood straight and wild on her tiny head. Sort of reminds me of the "grass toy" in the picture above. Haha! Glad that her hair is tamed now.


Presenting Ethel, the big sister..


...whom Alvin totally adores.


I didn't get a good picture of Aaron though. Pity. Will try to get more pictures of him this Sat when we celebrate Chloe's first year.





Lastly, I'm gonna end off with a picture I like. =)


HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE! May you find the missing parts in your life in the new year!

*********************************************

No comments: