Thursday, January 07, 2010

Chloe's 1st Birthday and Enemies "Xmas" Party

I better blog about this before my genting trip. I can already predict that there will be a whole load of pictures to blog about after the trip. Hee! I am so excited!


2nd Jan 2010 Afternoon

We celebrated little Chloe's first birthday at Olive Tree, Intercontinental Hotel. This was such a coincidence because my Enemies wanted to go there for high tea one of these days. Well, after dining there, I still feel that nothing beats Carousel. *Salivates at the thought of Salmon sashimi*



I couldn't help taking many pictures of Alvin again. Haha! He has such a rubbery face and commendable cam-whorish attitude!






Well, got to take some pictures of my family too. =)







I love my new shoes!!




Allow me to digress a bit more. Lawrence (Chloe's dad) bought this huge balloon for her which created many little green-eyed monsters. So these little green-eyed monsters turned to their parents and ta-dah, they had a huge balloon EACH. A single balloon costs an unbelievable $20!






Ok, back to Chloe's party. Here's the birthday cake which we couldn't finish.






Presenting the birthday girl! According to tradition, she put on shoes for the first time to signify that she can start to walk! I think that she didn't like putting on shoes much though. Keke!




I think that Chloe is sooooo cute! I'll be rich if I can bottled little Chloes and sell them. =P




2nd Jan 2010 Evening

Xmas dinner with my Enemies Ichiban Boshi. Xiao Pang's treat! If you are thinking whether I could still eat after the belly-bursting buffet, I will reply, "Don't look down on me." Haha!



After the dinner, we went to The Atrium at Pan Pacific Hotel. I love that place! Good service, good singers, good ambience plus reasonable prices! What more could I ask for? =)








All the while, I thought I was a pretty good drinker. That night, Ah Bun (the girl in the bottom right picture) beat me to it by having vodka neat in a glass. Haha!




After getting our drinks, we proceeded with our annual Xmas gift exchange. I received a Topshop card from Huli who received something essential from Xiao Pang.














Haha! Huli, you really need that! In fact, I think all of us, excluding Birdie, need that. Damn. Xiao Pang, you wanna buy this for us this year? =P

I didn't know if you notice something creepy in one of the pictures above. I think I may have caught "something" on film. If you are not used to looking at such pictures, I suggest you don't look at the picture below in case you freak out.


Scary.

*****************************************

1 comment:

Jaws said...

I love your entry on the ghost! really scary....... *hikes* =)