Monday, February 08, 2010

Yes Boss..

I remember during my last semester, I complained about a dictator in one of my project groups. I thought I had met the ultimate.

No...... No one can beat this person in one my current project groups. We (the other group members and I) are fed up with her attitude. Actually, I have worked with many domineering people before. Sometimes, I suspect I am one too. But no one beats her to it! She is not only bossy, she is tactless, nity-picky and inflexible. Whenever we had group meetings, I had this feeling that I was reporting to my boss. It seemed that whatever we suggested need to gain her approval before we could move on. As a result, we kept going in circles, WHICH WAS A WASTE OF TIME!

AND WHAT MAKES ME BLOW IS THAT SHE IS NOT VERY COMPETENT! Ultimate, man! She wants to dominate everything and yet she is not up to standard. If she is bossy and yet knows how to lead us to score well, I will follow her. At least I know my grades are safe. BUT NOW! I don't know what is wrong with her! When we had consultations, I could see that she didn't understand the tutor's questions. She would then continue asking without really understanding what was being said. So irritating!!

Oh my god. I am so worried about the presentation now. I have volunteered to compile and edit the slides. I am going to DO IT MY WAY. If she wants to go against me, I have prepared a counter-argument and this time, SHE IS GOING TO SEE IT MY WAY. ROAR!



One more thing about this person. She actually prepared minutes after every discussions. In the minutes, she put down who said what and did what. CRAZY! If she is so free, can she go and read more books? Improve her comprehension skills? Work on her EQ? Grrr...



***********************************

No comments: