Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Being Rebels Again!

Finally completed the project which I was whining and complaining about in my previous two posts. So it was time to have some fun!

We hit Rebel again. I love Rebel to pieces! It is waaaaaaaaaaaaay better than Butter Factory which was packed full of people acting ATAS. The music they played sucks and there are always queues to the toilet. *Thumbs down*

This time round, there were six of us. For the first time! Too bad Birdie is in the States (she must be having loads of fun), otherwise it will be full force! I guess there is always another time. =P












Love my fringe!







The picture that Jaws and Huli complained about in FB. Huli complained that I cropped her but she was not in the picture in the first place! -_-"....



Nah. Huli Mama. For you, ok? =P


They are my love. =)

*************************************

No comments: