Thursday, March 04, 2010

I Don't Know What I'm Doing..

I wish I can fall effortlessly in love. But it seems that everytime, I have to make an effort to fall in love because I feel that there shouldn't be unreciprocated love in the world. And I just can't do it. I can't force myself to like someone. I can't force myself to think of someone. I can't force myself when I don't even know what I want.

Others enjoy the process but I keep having this sinking, dull feeling in me. What am I doing??? This feeling really sucks.





And now I regretted telling my mum what happened. It seems that she is willing for me to date any Tom, Dick or Harry that comes along.


Why can't I meet the RIGHT PERSON????



(P.S. Dear friends, this is a secret.)
***************************************

No comments: