Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Perfect One

What do you look for in the perfect one?





I have found him. Why is he perfect?


He doesn't come easy. I only made him mine after much thinking, weighing, whining and hair-pulling.


I have lived through a period of anguish, deciding.


I felt ecstatic when he becomes mine. All anguish were gone.


I dreamt of him.


Although he is not the best-looking one around, his superb and endearing qualities made up for the average looks.


That said, his appearance is good enough for me.


He has a clear mind and acts without hesitation.


He is able to make my world turns into whatever colour I fancy.


He is observant of little details.


He makes me want to take good care of him .






Let me introduce my new love.

































Canon S90!

A semi-pro camera which takes clear vivid pictures with a super fast shutter-speed, has colour swapping function and an unbeatable macro mode. Tell me, what's not to love about him?


***************************************

No comments: