Sunday, March 21, 2010

Smses That Irritate Me

I have to urge to blog about the smses that irritate the hell out of me. Whenever I see these type of smses, I can feel my blood pressure rising, my heart starts pumping faster and anger slowly creeps in. Deciding that blogging about it would make me feel better, I am going to list down those irritating smses starting with the most annoying one.

1) Chain smses

I don't know how many times I have said this but I am going to repeat it again. I HATE CHAIN SMSES AND EMAILS!!!!!!!! Chain smses/emails are those that CURSE AT YOU if you did not pass them on! WHICH TRUE FRIEND WOULD WANT TO CURSE ANY FRIEND????

And the ironic thing is that the "curses" usually are attached to heartwarming and touching friendship smses/emails. The sms/email would start of with, "you are such a good friend and I appreciate you so much." The next moment, "you better pass it on or I'll curse you!"

Usually, these kind of smses/emails are sent from people who want to save their asses from what they believe to be real curses. Let me tell those people this, if you send me those smses/emails because you do not wish to be cursed by the fake friends who sent them, you will still GET CURSED. BY ME. Too bad, never think of the repercussions, do you?




2) SMSes with so-called "Psychology Questions"

These smses usually goes like this:

From the sender: "Do you see me as a...
a) ...Rabbit
b)...Dragon
c)...Pig"

When I first received such smses, I really thought seriously before answering. But the replies ALWAYS PISS ME OFF! The replies are always way-off about how I feel about the sender! And so, I detest these smses!

Seriously, if you REALLY want to know how I feel about you, ASK ME! Don't beat around the bush and seek comfort in all these flimsy and unreliable analysis. Someone told me before that the answers reflect how I feel subconsciously. If that is true, UNLESS YOU GET KNOCKED DOWN BY A CAR OR GOT STRUCK BY LIGHTNING, I DOUBT THE FEELINGS IN MY "SUBCONSCIOUS LEVEL" WOULD EVER SURFACE!

*Breathe
So on to number 3..



3) Stupid Questions

These are sms questions that the sender can answer himself/herself using common sense. Just received one such question which made me want to blog this entry. I was sms-chatting with this person about my Taiwan trip.

Sender of stupid question (SSQ): So are you going to hitch hike?

Me: Of coz not. Both of us are girls. Anyway, don't think we are as poor as that.

SSQ: Haha.. But you said backpacking ma. So I tot you hitchhike your way around.

I said something that has an underlying meaning of "don't be stupid" and that we will save money on lodgings.

Then... STUPID QUESTION ALERT!

SSQ: How to save on it??

DUH!!!(x100000)

See! Stupid question!! I guess I don't need to explain more to you, right? (Unless you are SSQ himself)

Anyway, my reply was "Stay in cheaper places." Waste my sms...



Ok, these are the 3 top irritating smses in my list. I am quite confident that most of you would agree with my sentiments, right? Well, unless you are someone who had sent similar smses before.... =P


*********************************************

No comments: