Sunday, March 07, 2010

24th Birthday!!

I had a great time celebrating my birthday this year!! A lot of feasting, drinking and singing were done. Happy! I had a way better time than celebrating the chinese new year. Nothing happened much during new year except that I went to work part time as a car cleaner on the eve.


Anyway, back to my birthday celebrations! The first celebration was with Maggie, Gwen and Ba Jie at Brewerkz!





They bought me the coolest eyeliner I ever seen! And I am so in love with it. =)












We spent 5 long hours, sitting in Brewerkz, talking about everything under the sun, or rather, moon. From ghost stories, to insects and cats phobia, to Ba Jie's investments, to us opening a mani and pedi salon together. Come to think of it, girls are rather formidable creatures, eh? =P


The second celebration was with my Enemies loves! Birdie was not in town this time round. You missed the treat, girl! We went to the Scarlet Hotel for lunch!









Our food! Potions were too small. Bleagh...





Celebrated with Huli this time round. So we shared the birthday cake!




I like this picture because I looked slim! Haha! I know it's illusion lar..










Cam-whoring time!





I love them! (Birdie, see, you are always on our mind!)




Third celebration with our Secondary School girls at La Villa! We can always trust Wan Lin to bring us to a place with good ambience and food!




Our food! I just realised that we never took photos of the desserts! My favourite panna cotta....







The sweet girls whom I have know for 11 years! And I have known Sherlyn for 13 years!

After the dinner, Wan Lin and me felt like clubbing but the other were not that keen. In the end, we went sing K! Haha! Our favourite activity!


On my actual day, I celebrated my birthday with my family. It was a nice simple affair at a Teochew restaurant after visiting the temple (coz it was the last day of the lunar new year).


On the 4th of March, my NIE clique celebrated my birthday for me at Catherine's house! She has a KTV system at her place and gamely suggested cooking for us!



Her KTV system is super cool! We had the whole block as our audience. Haha!





Chef Cat and her super spicy but delicious spahgetti!




Mahjong time after it was getting too late to blast the block!












Pictures taken and designed using a cool app in iPhone! Oh my.. I want an iPhone!



I want to end off by thanking my friends who spent time, money and effort celebrating my birthday with me! I feel very blessed and loved during occasions like this! It makes growing old worth it (at least for that day). Haha! *Hugs*

**************************************

No comments: