Sunday, May 09, 2010

Flying Off

Jetting off to Taiwan tomorrow! I have soooo many worries right now..

-worried about our luggage weight. (It has exceeded the limit just now. Did some repacking and it should be fine. Now.)

-worried about not enough clothes to wear

-worried about the Minsu we are staying in

-worried about overspending

-worried about the transportation

-worried about Taipei's accommodation

-worried about delays in flights or train rides

-worried about turbulence

-worried about earthquakes

-worried about my parents

-worried about my online shopping which has yet to arrive

-worried about the overdue library book sitting innocently in the corner

-worried about conflicts

Soooo many things to worry about. I am a born worrier.

I must enjoy my holiday!!! =P

***********************************

No comments: