Monday, December 13, 2010

Feeling Irritated

Recently, I feel like I am in a relationship. One that I do not wish to be part of.

Random smses, facebook messages, msn messages, phonecalls, etc. Seriously. I am really getting very irritated. I don't mind the sending of messages to me. I mind the replying part. I seriously do not know how to reply. So, I don't. And then I felt guilty for not replying to a friend. Imagine having such feelings day in and day out.

I wish that it was from a guy. At least, I can be outright cold towards "him". But these were from a friend. Tell me what to do?

And just now, I just felt super irked. I don't like someone to call and compare revision speed with me in order to make him/her feel good and confident about his/her work. Hello? What about me? You think that will make me feel confident?


GAH!

*******************************

No comments: