Saturday, May 21, 2011

Can't Believe This Happened To Me

I always prided myself on my independence and responsibility. I still cannot believe that I missed my keyboard exam yesterday because I overslept! My watch did not ring and though Mum gave me 2 missed calls, my spoilt hp did not ring too. In fact, my hp stopped ringing since a year ago.

And so, I missed my keyboard exam. That's 1 year of preparation and $200 down the drain. I nearly broke into tears.

Anyway, I was pissed at the same time. And so.... I bought a new phone - a white Iphone 4! I love my new gadget baby! And I have also sourced some watches and am waiting for the retailer to email me back.

Next thing to buy, an alarm clock!

Luckily this did not occur next week when work has started for me. I do not even dare to think of the consequences if I oversleep.

This exam incident may be a warning from above. =P


*************************************

No comments: