Sunday, May 08, 2011

Like Moth To Fire

Crew: Captain, are you sure you want to go into the black hole?

Captain: Yes. It is such a beautiful thing, isn't it? And what is on the other side? I just keep thinking about it.

Crew: Captain, you know that there is a possibility that we may end up destroying our ship and losing our lives? Nobody who went through the black hole came back.

Captain: Yes, I know. But the black hole keeps haunting me. I just cannot look away from it. Sometimes, when I stared real hard, I caught a glimpse of something good.

Crew: But most of the times, it is just black, hopeless and depressing.

Captain: I know. Just indulge in me once? I have never been in a black hole before. Even if I end up shattered, at least I've been there and lived to tell the tale. I believe the glimpses of something good will be enough to sustain me through. And I know that if anything happen, you will be there to help me rebuild this ship, right?

Crew: You are so silly.

Captain: The black hole has already started its pull on me. I am in too deep.




************************************

No comments: