Sunday, June 11, 2006

Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered

I guess it is not so easy to say forget and really forget. I still think about him, especially the night in the pub. In fact, I dreamt of him nearly every night. It’s getting kind of scary when I never dreamt of anyone every night before. I guess I really have to make myself real tired so that I can stop thinking about him.
Is money that important? I guess so. My brother once told me that money can give a guy confidence. Well, I heard from my friend who heard it from someone else that he is going to have a stable job first before he is going to do anything. I was quite surprised when I first heard it. Secretly I was pleased. At least this proves that he is a mature guy and he do have plans for his future. Seriously, I do not know what I am feeling right now. Sometimes, I hope that he will not take any actions. This way, our friendship will last forever. Besides, I like the group and I hope things between me and him won’t make me lose the friendships that I have made within these few weeks.
……………………………………………………
I just went back to my Secondary School yesterday. The reason? To collect my O-Level Certificate! It had been collecting dust in my School for 4 years! And all the time I thought it was lost. Lucky I called my secondary school first to ask for replacement. I also realize that some of us also did not go back to collect the certs. To Commonwealthians out there, please check if you still have your O-Level cert with you.
…………………………………………………….
Anyway, I realize that nowadays no one bothered to leave any comments in my blog. Is it because of my constant ramblings about him? Or no one even bothered to read anymore.

12 comments:

aurie said...

Hey i still got read! :P Anyway, WHO IS THIS GUY?

Anonymous said...

hmm.. this guy i met in ubin. he's my colleage's fren.. =)

aurie said...

tell me more! omg, new interest in your life! finally some gossip! hahahahhahahaha, shows how boring our lives are hor...

Anonymous said...

haha! tell u more the next time we meet up..

Anonymous said...

wow! that's a real long comment! *laughs hmm.. i also don really know what i'm feeling right now.. As u said, let nature takes its course bah. And u remember his birthday! wuahaha!

Anonymous said...

I got read! haha. but didn't tag. haha. 'cos I don't really like comments button. I prefer tagboard. haha.

kiseki

Anonymous said...

but i dunno how to insert tagboard leh.. =P

Anonymous said...

oh ya! i forgot i got a blog guru for fren.. keke! thanx xp!

Anonymous said...

i got read okay ! just not so frequently cos you seldom update your blog. hee.

you should be glad you dreamt of him every night eh. i wanna dream of beckham and he jun xiang every night also don have. muahahaha.

follow your heart. it will lead you the right way.

=)

jiayou ! all of us are here if you need a listening ear.
7 listening ears also no problem. muahahaha.

Anonymous said...

oops !

6 listening ears i mean. hee

Anonymous said...

6?! all of you only have one ear each?!! WUahahaha! you very cute leh, elise!

Anonymous said...

grrr ..

fine ! 6 pairs of listening ears can ?!

=P