Monday, June 19, 2006

Hurt By His Stupidity

Ya, I'm hurt. Hurt by his words. Just a simple "orh" to agree to what someone said. Never defend, never question, never consider, never feel.. Just agree like that. Yea, fine, whatever. You know, I once thought that if we are to become an item, what I care most about what the others say would be the very thing you agreed on. So I guess, either one of us will have to change then. I rather it be me. Well, if you want to spend your time finding work, then I guess I can spend my time changing. I can wait for you (that is if I want to) and you can wait for me. Fair and square. Yea, I'm pissed....

.......................................................................

I am sooooo stressed in my work!! Whatever that I came up with are not good enough to my boss. I'm really at my wits end because I really squeeze out whatever that I can find but still my boss is not satisfied. What am i to do?! I want to cry already. Sometimes, when I made telephone calls, I can see strands of hair falling down. Serious! I also realised something unpleasant. Your work performance can be affected by 3rd parties. Sure, I like to hand in my work in the shortest time but due to the aliasing with a third party, I have to wait for him/her to finish him/her work before I can hand in mine. It is so sucky! I prided myself on my efficiency and I don't like people to affect me and spoil my "reputation". I also don't like to keep calling and rush whoever that person is because I'm sure that he/she is also irritated. I tried to help whatever I can on my side and I hope that person will do just the same. *Sigh I don't know... I'm feeling very vexed by being so out of control... *SCREAMS I want to present top quality work!!

6 comments:

jawslicious said...

Hey gurl..just relax yar?don't vexed about it..it always happen around work place..so y nt try n slow down your pace and relax?u might produce better work then :) SmileZ*

Anonymous said...

maybe u should like set a dateline for the 3rd party to complete his work. I believe it carries a sense of authoritativeness. Anybody who's just a tad too procrastinating will certainly respond to your difference in attitude. Lest the person is way too incorrigible then they'll treat your words close to nothing.

kiseki

Anonymous said...

ya.. i'm the client and though i do set deadlines, the person kept giving excuses for not meeting the deadlines. so i was very vexed. like i have no control....

Anonymous said...

yea right.... stupid ba jie.. keke..

Anonymous said...

perhaps you should inform the management or superior about such acts of indifference?

kiseki

Anonymous said...

hmm.. it is better to maintain a good working relationship.. keke! she's not that bad, just that she needs lotsa pushing..