Friday, June 30, 2006

Stupid People (Part One)

Finally, I decided to blog about some of the most stupid people I've met in the streets. Well, i lack the courage to yell," STUPID" in their faces so i am going to write it down here, where you people can judge how stupid someone can be. Ha! I am so going to have fun dissing them.
I think most of us have met this kind of stupid people when we take public transport. They are those kind who held up queues when they keep rubbing the ez-link card reader all over with their bags, trying to get their damn ez-link cards scan. To make things worse, those card readers on buses emit a high pitch beeping sound whenever there are errors when people rub the machine up the wrong way (pun intended). It IRRITATES me!! Why can't they bloody take out their ez-link cards and scan the reader instead of fumbling here and there, making a big fool out of themselves? Haven't we all survive perfectly when the ez-link card has not been invented yet? The person who invented that must be living in his own perfect world where lazy, and deaf, people do not exist.
After looking at www.parkingidiots.blogspot.com and their labels for idiots who park like their grandfathers own the carpark, I feel that maybe we should also create some labels for those stupid think-that-they-will-die-before-they-scan-the-card-using-their-hands kind of people. Grrr..I get so frustrated everytime I met these people.

..............................................................

Yesterday I went to Marina Square to play pool and I met the most fucking rude pool manager. The bloody monkey-looking manager with the dirty, brush-like goatee just pissed me off with his attitude. We stood in front of the counter for around 15 mins and he totally ignored us!! Do we look invisible to you? "Hello, Ah Seng from Marina here... Yada yada yada..." He continued his phone call without acknowledging us. Ya, his name is Ah Seng. Wow, what a nice name. *Snigger* Poor ah zek, with such a name to match it off with his face. What are his parents thinking?
Really, he has the worst attitude in the sales industry! I feel like sticking a pool cue up his flaring nostrils. Hmm.. That's a good idea.. Maybe he will look at me then since there are no eye connection when he finally turn his attention to us. Fugly man.. Spoil my mood for the pool session.. Next time if any of you visit the poolroom at Marina Square, help me say "Hi" to him by waving middle fingers at him k? By the way, a word of advice, you have to stick the pool cue up his nose first to get his attention.

1 comment:

aurie said...

haha! i've been guilty of the ezlink part a few times, except that i wave my wallet around but it cannot scan. WHOOPS!! :P