Wednesday, June 18, 2008

End of Holidays

That's it. The end of my holidays as a bummer. Tomorrow, I will enter my new school for the staff retreat. I am rather apprehensive as I do not like adapting to new environment. I will just clam up and turn into a hermit. And yet, I chose to go to another school rather than returning back to my old school. Such irony, huh.

*Big sigh!* I don't know what to wear! I have already planned what I want to wear when I received an email saying that we should wear "something comfortable for physical movements" and the place to report is in the hall. (They didn't specify the instructions for the trainee teachers (us) and so I assumed we are included in the instructions.)

I don't know what to wear! I want to create a nice and professional first impression. The outfit that I planned includes heels and a cardigan. And the outfit that I have in mind for physical movements are my brother's shorts (berms to me) and an adidas shirt. The difference is so drastic! I have no clothes that fall in between these two styles. Argh! Why make life difficult for me?!

Funny huh.. The night I spent before entering a new school is about worrying what to wear. I hate it.

No comments: