Friday, June 13, 2008

Gym Sessions

Capitalising on Birdie's holidays, I've managed to ask her to accompany me to go gym. So far, we have tried two gyms. One is at Clementi Sports Hall and the other is at Civil Service Club at Bukit Batok. The amazing thing is that both have very very good-looking guys as receptionist! Black brows, big eyes, broad shoulders, you'll get the drift. Well, source of motivation, huh? =P

Birdie and Jiang Hao is the most sociable couple I've known. On both occasion, Jiang Hao came and meet up with Birdie and I will tag along for meals. Ya, like one huge glowing light bulb. But they totally put me at ease and the conversation was fine. Thanks, Birdie, for accepting this light bulb on both occasions! =D

I cut my hair again! Now, my bangs are super short (according to my standards). Hope it will grow longer soon because short bangs do not make me look fierce enough. Haha!

(Ubin post up as soon as I received the pictures!)

Birdie: Wah.. The (reception) guy is very very good-looking!
Me: Yah!


Birdie: And he is so tall, too.
Me: I bet he's gay.

Birdie: ??!!
Me: Good things never happen to me.

No comments: