Sunday, December 28, 2008

Falling in Love Over and Over Again

Do you believe in love at first sight? Do you believe that love can disappear when you wake up one day? I believe in these two things. 'Cause these had happened to me countless times before.

I seemed to fall for guys on first meetings. They are new and they are interesting. I have already liked soooo many people that I lost count on how many people I liked before. Especially with guys who live a different sort of life from mine. I hate it. It seemed that I am "loose" in giving out my feelings. And yet, I just can't help doing that over and over again. I hate it.

But after a few days, one fine morning when I wake up, the feeling will be gone. And I will be calm and at peace again. I hate this even more. Why can't my feelings last?

I had this friend who once said this to me," It worse not liking anybody at all than being in a one-sided love with somebody". I so totally agree. I know that some of you will be shaking your head in disagreement. Maybe it is because you remember past rejections. But at least you love someone before and have tried to make it work. I don't even have someone to like for long! It can't even work on my side to begin with! Isn't that sadder?

There are only two times I like someone very much and manage to stay that way for quite some time. In Secondary 2, I like this guy for almost two years and when I was 17, I like this net friend for half a year. That's it. I wonder when my heart will stay fond for someone again.

I like someone now. The feeling just came today. I bet it will disappear in a few days time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u like me? hahahahahaha!!!

Shing said...

Ya, I like you and your biatchy ways.. Haha!