Sunday, December 14, 2008

Stayover at Ba Jie's House

Wednesday night, in MSN, Jasmine aka Ba Jie invited Gwen and me for a stayover at her house on Friday. Without any hesitation, we said yes! I have not stayed over at my friend's house for a super long time.

We met up for dinner at Changi Airport first. How I loveee that place! I love its hugeness, cleanliness, the atmosphere and not forgetting, Popeye's Chicken! I love their mash potato! Yum!


After a satisfying meal, it was photo taking time! Ba Jie was crazy over taking photos!! She can shoot and shoot and shoot at every single little thing.... Haha! Crazy!









The only thing that I complained about her is that she keeps taking those very sweet, act cute pictures. See below.




And so, I taught her some new moves. Haha!

No GST leh!! Yes!!


On our way, we saw some children rubbing crayons furiously on pieces of paper. The two girls decided to join in the fun. Me, being the practical one, asked, "So what are you going to do with the pictures?" I received silence. And so, I told them to have fun and found myself somewhere to sit and wait for them. =P



After that, we took a cab to Ba Jie's place at Seng Kang. We had a lot of plans. Paint our nails, surf friendster, look at Maggie's honeymoon pictures, eat cheesecake..... In the end, we did none of the above. Haha!


Girls, being girls, we just talked and talked into the wee hours. That is the whole aim of sleepovers! We talk!

All in all, I had a great time! Thank you, Ba Jie!

No comments: