Sunday, August 02, 2009

Bracing for Braces

Wah.. Finally, my blogspot is working. Havent post anything since there was something wrong with my blogspot.



Anyway, I have decided on this:







Yea! Have already booked the dates to extract my teeth and to put on the braces. I am so excited. On the other hand, I am going to miss my 4 teeth and my buck teeth. After all, they have been with me for more than 10 years.


(Decided to go for metal instead of ceramics because I am going to be very poor for the next 2 years. =( Bear with the ugly metal bah!)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

haf some painkillers, i.e pandol before doing the extraction. i almost died of pain when i had two of them extracted. hoh. and the initla process of having them on is a little unbearable in the sense u gotta get used to the fact of having something stuck in ur mouth. over time u shld be good. heh. use the wax, spam it! i just had mine done 4 months ago and im loving every monthly sessions cos i get to chooose the colours! hehe

XOXO

Shing said...

Hi Gwendoline! Does the dentist prescribe painkillers before the extraction? Will the anaesthetic affect the painkillers? I am getting a little cold feet here. Haha!

Anonymous said...

oops! i only saw your reply now. been too busy to b blog hopping. haha. i hope ur extraction went well. hoh.