Tuesday, April 06, 2010

The Bride-to-be's Birthday

We celebrated our first-girl-to-get-married's birthday on Saturday. It was held at her house again after a one year hiatus.


At first, we thought of hitting the clubs after her birthday dinner. But it was cancelled in the end. By the way, I never knew that clubbing is such a excellent incentive for me. I managed to finish my reflection essay two weeks before it was due because I wanted to go clubbing without feeling guilty. Hmm.. Maybe I should ask my friends out to club whenever assignments are due soon. =P


Anyway, we had fun playing Mahjong!







Birdie and I were shocked that they were still at 南风 when we reached at 630pm as they started playing at 430pm. All due to .... Ah Bun. Haha!






Our scrumptious dinner!





The birthday cake from Bakerzin. It was sooo much better than the brownie cake from Polar, according to the rest.




Our pictures with the birthday girl!



Here's the first time I introduce Jaw's fiance in my blog. He is going to be part of our one big family soon!






I can still remember the day when Jaws first introduced him to us. Let me dig up the photo then...




Our young and youthful faces! This brings back a lot of memories... (5 years ago, when we were 19) =)






Compare then and now! Haha! Reality check. Bleagh...





Our portraits done by Xiao Pang. Somehow, I couldn't decide whether I like the pictures or not. They seemed to compliment and insult us at the same time. 高招. Haha!




Lastly, I wanna end off with ...



.... Happy Birthday girl! I am so excited about your wedding! =D

**********************************

No comments: