Thursday, April 22, 2010

Mag's and Gwen's Birthday At Paulaner!

A quick entry before hitting my books!


We celebrated Gwen's and Maggie's birthday at Paulaner this year. I've only been to Paulaner for drinks and didn't know they serve food on the second floor. Heck! I didn't even know they have a second floor. Haha!




I love their pork knuckles! The meat is so tender, it doesn't taste like pork! I think it was one of the best roast pork knuckles I've ever tasted!





Pictures taken with Ba Jie. She is a girl who seldom take offense at my teasing (though I'm careful not to go overboard). Good sport! And she is rather quick on her feet too! We could throw punches back and forth all night. Haha!




The two birthday girls! I can't believe I have known them for 5 years already! They were my first colleagues!





Happy Birthday to YOU!



I love the lightings!



Let's meet up soon to go clubbing!



P.S. I love my camera and the pictures taken!
********************************************

No comments: