Thursday, December 23, 2004

2004 Christmas Gathering

I had not laughed so much for such a long time. I think yesterday's gathering really cheers me up a lot! Those peeps are really funny! We went Jack's Place for dinner. Actually the food is not very expensive, I think it's quite affordable. So...anyone wants to go there and eat? *grins cheekily*
We had this practice for three years already. Three years! Time past so fast! But I'm glad that all of us made the effort to meet up. Although we only meet up maybe twice a year, I'm glad that we still feel as comfortable with each other. Kimpeng is still forever teased by us. Joey is still as cute as ever. Rong yue is still as bitchy. Jane is still as tomboyish. Wei Lun is still as quiet though he tried making some lame jokes. Hui yuan is still as serious. Really love this group!
By the way, yesterday's Joey's birthday!
Happy birthday Joey!!

No comments: