Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Class bbq

My group's power is acting up again! Whenever we gather together, some things will happen. For example, car accidents, boy falling off the railing at esplanade, people getting trap in lifts, the westmall murder case, etc, etc. Come pay your respect to my group, we are the jinx of mankind! *evil laughs*
Today we had our class barbeque at puisin's condo. At around 10plus, the security guard came to tell us to pack up and leave. Actually this is ok but he went on to quote that there's this unit which complain about us being noisy. Well, one of my friends got very angry and went to speak to the family making the complain. Turns out that the security guard was telling lies as that family had not complain about us! To cut a long story short, the family made a police report as this is not the first time they had conflict with the security guard. Of course, this affair spoiled the mood of everyone. *shakes head*
Actually I rather admire the one who went up to inquire about the complain. If she never went up, the family will be the victim of the many future lies the security made to other residents. Due to her "rash" behavior, she do justice to that family. If our roles are switched, I will not do anything because I will not want the matter to be blown up. But sometimes, we cannot just shrink back and let things happen. Must take the initiative to pursue something.
I'm going to talk on another matter that is pressing on me. Recently there's a lot of mistrust going on around me. Friends starts to mistrust each other. Argh! I'm so confused! It seems like people are forcing me to trust someone and to doubt my close friends. Why are there suddenly so many backstabbing and lies going around? I don't want to question my friends. If they are speaking the truth, they will feel hurt that I had doubt them in the first place. Yet I'll be so disappointed if I realise that they had lied to me. Friends kept asking me what should they do but I can't possibly tell them. I tried not to be drag into their affairs yet now I'm stuck in the middle. I want to get out! But I guess it's not possible now.
Damn. I feel so guilty. I felt like I betrayed my friend too. And I might have just spoiled someone's relationship. Sorry, I guess I'm just a BITCH.

No comments: