Wednesday, December 08, 2004

How do I forget..

I think it's my blog's music. Make me start to think of him again. How is he doing now? Did he further his master degree? Is his shop doing well? Has he found that someone..? Has he forgotten me....
I really wonder why it doesn't have a proper ending to this chapter of my life. Our existence just fades into nothingness. Now, all that is left is your name in my phone list. It doesn't mean anything anymore. Once upon a time, it connects me to you. Now? Ha. It's just there to mock me, you silly girl.
I think u have wizardry in your fingertips. All my life, I'm looking for that magic. The power that pull two different people together. Last time I thought it doesn't exist, that all fairytales are just, well, fairytales, meant to put children to sleep. But your existence changes my view. There is such "magic"! I thought u can feel it too, but....
Somehow I really hope that you can see this first entry of mine. I'll never dare to let you know how I feel. But I can’t take it lying down. U came, have some fun and then u left suddenly. What are u thinking…? I guess this question will haunt me forever.
Lastly, I think I should thank u. Thank u for letting me know that I can actually like someone very much. And yet I hate u too. You're making it difficult for me to like another... Please, just let me forget you...

No comments: