Monday, December 27, 2004

Prom Dress

I went to Topshop to get my prom dress today with xiao mei. Finally found one! It's a black halter neck dress. The price is a pleasant surprise, the dress only cost 60 bucks, which is like half of what i'm preparing to spend.
Though I bought this dress, actually there's one that really steal my heart away. It's also a black halter neck but it's make of leather. But I chose the other dress because if I were to wear this, I cannot wear any BRA! The front of the skirt really show of your cleavage, that is if you have any. It's those kind of dress that sets mothers' head shaking and bitches' tongues to start wagging. Well, I don't want people coming up to me asking whether am I wearing any bra. Also, I want people to look at me when I speak to them and not look at my bosom. So I sadly reject the dress. *sniffs*

No comments: