Thursday, April 24, 2008

Beginning of the Holidays!

Yea! The holidays are here! More time for me to blog.. =)

Today, I went to meet my supervisor for my teaching assistantship for the coming June practicum. Well, I expected to see an uncle with a grim smile, port-belly with a nerdish-look since my school has a lot of those. To my surprise, my supervisor is a slim young man. Hmm.. Maybe not so young as he has laugh lines around his eyes and I believe he is married. (On a side note: I think guys with laugh lines are cute) He seems like a nice guy. I hope he is lenient in his grading. =P

****************************************************

Anyway, I have drawn up a list of things to do for this holiday. This is because during the last long holiday, I was so bored with nothing to do that I began to be discontented with my life and was quite depressed. You can look at my previous blog entries. So I need to keep myself occupied!

Here is the list:

1) Go to the gym three times a week
2) Tune my piano
3) Learn to drive
4) Learn to draw (I've bought the Einstein (from Kid's Central) book for drawing)
5) Buy some office wear
6) Transfer songs into my ITunes and then into my Ipod
7) Change all my passwords for various online websites (a major task)
8) Learn to cook/bake
9) Swim/Hike/Camp
10) A hike at the treetop trail

Yep, that is all I can think of at the moment. To myself: Work hard!

No comments: