Monday, April 14, 2008

Daddy's Birthday

It was Dad's birthday on Saturday. Due to the rainy weather nowadays, Dad suddenly had a craving for steamboat. So, to fulfil the birthday boy's, or rather, man's birthday wishes, we went to M Hotel for steamboat buffet!





I think M Hotel's steamboat buffet has one of the best selection and quality of food. They marinated all the meat! Thus, the meat was tender and tasty after cooking. They also had whole promfet for you to throw into the pot! Nice~~

My parents didn't know I was taking pictures of them coz I took shots of the reflections in the mirror next to our table. =P



(Ignore my brother's spastic face) I Love my new hairstyle! I wanted to cut my hair and do treatment. In the end, I paid $188 to dye, highlight, cut and treatment my hair. Crazy, I know.. I went to the salon opposite my house and the hair dresser managed to convince me to take their package which includes a free shampoo and conditioner as well.

Well, I am happy with the results though my hair is drier than before. Damn... Should have just cut and treatment my hair.

Anyway, I love my bangs! To friends who have a issue with it, my advice - live with it.

No comments: