Sunday, April 06, 2008

DC* MODULE SUCKS!

I am so frustrated with this module!! The rubrics of the assignment is so unclear! My tutor tried to send us a more detailed rubric and I just found out that it contradicts with the one given by the course coordinator!! Argh!! So who should I follow?? I don't know who is going to mark my work!! Can't they decide together and then provide us with a detailed and clear rubric??

AND THEY ARE ENGLISH TEACHERS!!

Judging by the way the module is carried out and the way they set the assignments, they think that we have been Primary 1 teachers for years! Sorry lor! We are here to learn, not here to plan lessons blindly! Argh!! I hate this module! It is the most unclear, confusing, stagmented, boring, aimless module I had so far!


P.S. I feel like splattering this post with all the vulgarities I can think of but I need to save my energy to go and sort out what-the-hell they want from us.

No comments: