Monday, April 07, 2008

Jaw's 22nd Birthday

Once again, I can't believe I have known this girl for 5 years. I first met her in JC when she was in another clique. I wanted her to join my gang but she could not simply ignore her clique. Haha! (Very loyal, huh!) Anyway, eventually she was won over by my gang. (Who can resist them?) And she became one of my very very very good friend. Always there to accompany me to shop, always there to listen to me, always willing to doll us up, always volunteering herself, etc.. I am so happy you are a friend of mine, Jaws!

The Enemies celebrated her birthday at her house. She da pao Zi Char at one of our favourite stalls because of the cereal chicken. Damn nice! All of us clamoured for the seats in front of that dish. Haha!

Look at them, chomping away.

In this post, you may find that there are not many pictures of me. This is because I was the un-official photographer for that day. I just LOVE Jaw's camera! It has a very fast shutter speed and I can capture any moments I want. =D

Jaws also presented us with flowers. She is very good with DIY stuffs. She wrapped the flowers herself!
A daisy for me.

After the dinner, we helped Jaws to clean up her place. We are really nice girls.. On our way to become first rate wives.. Haha!



Finally, it was cake cutting time!




How come everytime we give the presents to the birthday girl, it always look like some award ceremony??


Although it is a bit late, I still wanna say Happy Birthday, Jaws!

No comments: