Sunday, September 07, 2008

Coffee Prince



I have just completed watching the Korean drama "Coffee Prince" and I like it sooo much. I think I am a sucker for romance dramas with a twist. In "Coffee Prince", a girl had to pretend to be a guy so that she would be able to work in a cafe called "Coffee Prince" which only hired males or "princes". In the end, the boss of the cafe fell in love with her despite knowing her as a guy. So, it was rather funny to watch him deal with his "sexuality".


I do not know why but when I watched such dramas, I seemed to pour my true emotions into it. When the characters were going through heart breaks, my heart really, literally, ached. I was really afraid that I might suffer from some heart disease. My heart just contracted everytime the touching moments appeared.


I think that I was really in too deep into the drama. Now, I am suffering from slight withdrawal sypmtomes. I just cannot stop reruning the whole drama in my head. "Love" is such a beautiful in the dramas. It just makes me really sad after watching because I know such "love" do not exist in real life. That is why people love watching such shows.


Sorry, when it comes to relationships, I am a real skeptic. Maybe that explains why there is this hollow feeling in me right now. Grrr... Maybe I should refrain from watching such shows again.

No comments: