Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Jia Yu's Birthday and Pubbing!

This is a rather late post. Jia yu's birthday was in August and now it is September already. Bleagh, sorry girl. =P


We had Ichiban Boshi at Esplanade for dinner. It was a happy reunion because Xiao Pang is back from the States and Huli finally decided to show up. So it was all 6 of us minus Ah Bun who is in the states. (Heard that she is coming back soon.)


Birthday girl and the cake


Enemies minus 1

It was a really good meal. Conversations flowed smoothly, the dishes are nice, lots of laughter.. Hmm.. I like =)

************************************************************

Pubbing with the 03S3 guys on friday! It was quite weird because I never quite like two of them. We even had some conflict before. Luckily, we were too high on friday to care about the nitty-gritty things. =P


Fighting with Jia Yu over my drink. She wanna help me with my forfeit but she had a brush with the hospital not long ago. Don't want to send her in again.


All of us minus Jasper, who was the cameraman. I love his SLR!! All the pictures taken are soooo nice..


High, high, high~

Really enjoyed myself that night too. Haven't had the "near drunk" feeling for sooo long. 8 of us polished away 2 bottles of chivas! (Though the guys drank more.) Keke! Let's do it again!

No comments: