Monday, September 29, 2008

Room Revamp!

Yeah, I am going to get a new study table plus dressing table!! I've been wanting a new one for soooo long. Finally, my parents called in a carpenter today to custom make my tables! The new tables are going to have a lot of storage space. Maybe my room will not be in such a mess for long.


They are going to call in a contractor too. Our rooms will have a fresh coat of paint! After 10 years!! I can't wait! I am going to do a lot of research on what kind of colours I want for my room. I can't decide between chic, mysterious or warm. Hmm... If you are going to paint your room, what do you like? Come, come, give me suggestions! =)


**********************************************


My father bought this product for me last week. The amazing thing is that he volunteer to buy this product for me without me asking. It was so out of character for him, showering so much care for me out of sudden. Haha! Well, I said I wouldn't mind trying it out and so he bought me one!

This product, Breathe Right, supposedly helps people with snoring or sinus problems to breathe properly through the nose when sleeping. It is a miracle product to me, a sinus victim. I have tried it once and it really worked! However, it felt very pinched at the nose. Maybe I will get use to it eventually.



Anyway, I wanna talk about this funny incident. After my dad bought this product, he met some of his friends. The aunties in the group asked him what he bought. Cheekily, he showed them the box without explanation. The aunties yelled at him when they saw the box, exclaiming that he is a pervert. Haha! They thought it was a box of condoms due to the misleading picture and box size! It really cracked us up. Haha!

No comments: